Tuesday, April 19, 2011

is that you heart?

child;;;; friends were missed, family members gone, lost and out of touch, even the close ones. siblings buried yet still alive. Adulthood in 10 days no more teen anything. from there forth it will be 20 something, everything! o' I wish i could marry Peter Pan. Adulthood;;;; miss friends, parents, family, new place is settled in but forever strange. things will relax but it was the perfect setting to a quick jump start for my brand "new" life. "God", reminds me of getting baptized or something! "yuck"! fucking, another summer and the last one will be a memory I tell my grand kids who will probably under a appreciate it and/or think I'm talking to much and they'll want to get away so they can have their own summer memories. That's even if i have kids. I recall a few of my memories with my grandparents but they're never enough. I miss them and I always wonder what they would say or be like now. I think things would be so different. but i would have gave anything to have keep them a little longer.


i wonder what they think of this birthday. you know whats shitty though is having them both go like a month before my birth day. few years apart but the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment