Sunday, May 1, 2011

easter weekend



.......zombie Jesus.......cheers!


no i know better:) lol but seriously it was a LOT of fun kinda sad without my folks but finally a family worth celebrating. They all laughed and played. Played pool, basketball, jump on the trampoline and laughed about the good times. well i wouldn't know lol but they let me in and I soon will have my own memories. It was special. Two grandmas and aunts and uncles. cousins galore! The food was insane, my favorite was definitely the cheesecake, "ummmmm"....  and that was "one" of the dinners...lol...freaking we had a dinner Friday and Saturday AND a Easter movie, it was AWESOME!!!

                              so Easter night James and I and his family went to the movies, and saw (hop). we had pop corn and candy and pizza @ the movies. "delightful nite"

freaking...Saturday lol i was kinda nervous eating dinner for the the first time with James' family it was sooooo much fun. we laughed and ate my favorite, hahah CHEESECAKE but you didn't see that one coming lol 
hahaha but anyways yep, and lasagna is my second favorute. I hated what i wore but it really didnt matter, I felt so comfortable. James' grandma was joking with me and I yelled "helpppp" lol and Mrs. Jeffery was like "wow" that the first time I've heard her southern accent. lol' and James sister Jessica was like " she says things like that all the time" and I was like " no, do i really?" and I really started wondering lol everyone I've ran into has quoted, "it's cute, lol" but anyways that dinner was fun and than James and a cuz and me got the truck stuck after dinner in the mud, lol it was funny....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had quite a time!...I love cheescake, too!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, th pictures look great! Love how you wrapped the words around them looks fantastic...

    ReplyDelete