Tuesday, May 10, 2011

O_sweet

I can never remember whose which...Dr.Hyde or Mr.Jackle...sounds right to me. The good the bad and if I'm not mistaken she looks more at ease as a zombie. Funny because I think if I were to wake up one day looking like that, a zombie. I think I would be a little upset. Maybe even a little stressed, and then there's the whole cannibalism part. Yuck! I don't think people would taste or even want to think of the chicken comparison. Do I think it would be fun to be a zombie, if you took all the gross parts out? Sure I do, everything runs from you. You know who you're friends and family are because they are rotten, decaying corpses just like you. You're always hungry and I for one love food. Just being a zombie it would be a different kind. Do I think I could make a living out of being a zombie? Yes, and no because in Hollywood I truly believe that there is a job for anything and everyone. So that is my zombie inspired interview slash opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment