Tuesday, May 10, 2011

you're daughter and her of course tattoos

lol okay...you ready? tehe
1.left rib; pic of a girl and a skull
2.right hip/side; Hello Kitty,brass knuckle(inside) the knuckles is dollface,& cupcake lol
3.envy on my middle finger(pictures up)
4.breathe on my wrist.(in pink)
5.pumpkin i drew with a pink bow for breast cancer and the colors are bright green and orange for my moms and mines fav college football team Miami Hurricanes and we(mom&i) went and them behind our left ears last Halloween day
6.Star around my bikini line(got it done when i was 14)
7.bird on my left shoulder that reads power
8.bird more of a Japanese cartoon in pink that reads right on my left shoulder
and last but not least
9. Dad you're not the only one to have a "butt tattoo" still hate that I know that haha

No comments:

Post a Comment