Tuesday, May 3, 2011

~~~~~~start from the bottom!!!!! ~~~~~~My Frind and I share a convo.......his sweet advise

dollface1821:true, i think i have had real fun in the last two months if that counts lol
dollface1821:even when its about me
dollface1821:like i never say how i feel im always laughin and happy but when something bothers i let it go and i feel like i cant or dont wanna say something ...
my friend:just don't hold yourself back, have fun
dollface1821:yea me too
my friend:good question, I think I'm broken when it comes to that
dollface1821:wat do i do?
dollface1821:yea just like dat
my friend:its hard to know if there really your friends or not because they're new and hard to read, something like that?
my friend:lol I know the feeling, it sux
dollface1821:i hate the feeling of not knowin what ppl r thinking as stupid as it sounds but i used to be rlly good @ readin ppl
dollface1821:here from blank to blank and im 20 and i feel like this group of kids ive been chillin with are; idk
my friend:where did u move to?
my friend:its hard for me to make new friends now because of that. its like I don't even care, but really I do, idk its complicated
dollface1821:can be nice
dollface1821:yeah but a new place is nice im just so worried about everything
my friend:I always moved around when I was little, I hated it, id start a new school make friends then move again and lose them
dollface1821:yea i do all the time but i dont want that to become a problem u kno?
my friend:that depends on how u feel about them I guess
my friend:most people do only care about themselves, its hard for me to let people in, I keep my guard up lol
dollface1821:but how long does it take to rlly get to kno some1 or a group of ppl? lol
dollface1821:idk i guess wheni moved here everything and every1 is new mb thats a lil scary
dollface1821:tru but like i hate to think that ppl are out to get me or to be there joke or that they just care bout themsleves
my friend:idk I feel the same way, everyone around me just uses people, it sux. then they wonder why I don't care lol 
 my friend:the only person you can trust really is yourself, as long as you can do that you'll be connected
dollface1821:and weird that it doesnt bother me lol
dollface1821:i feel like i have stopped trusting ppl all the way and its a horrible feeling but i just dont care bc there's nothing i can do and then that makes me feel disconnected lol
my friend:go ahead
dollface1821:random coment you ready?

2 comments:

  1. I have to disagree that you can't trust anyone but yourself...getting hurt is hard, no doubt...but giving up and withdrawing is far worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well see thats where i believe you've missed the point. My friend is telling me to relax and be myself in saying that it takes time...I think you Mr and Mrs Fishy should read it again.

    ReplyDelete