Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday!

I went shopping with Ms.Jeffery and Jessica. We went ALL over the place. I laid out for about a hour and I'm glad they scooped me up when they did because I would probably be a red hot lobster. We did shoes, sporting goods, PacSun which is my absolute favorite! Then when went and ate Mexican which is my second favorite! Then we did grocery shopping.
This is when I decided to see how fun in would be to be Twinker Bell!


One of the craziest nights of my life
A bonfire, the visural of a "mud bog", forty people laughing, eight people fighting, one shot gun and a partridge and a pear tree! One hell of a night, I had a BLAST!
~I had this Sunday! OMG! my NEW FAVORITE
~cookie_dough_icecream_cake from DairyQueen_!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG...hope the blast wasn't from the shotgun!!!...Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete