Friday, May 6, 2011

Hello_World_and_All_that_________inhabited_it!

So things are kind of boring this mid afternoon. Not too much is going on but I can't say its NOT a bad day at all.
Three beautiful days back to back here! I soon will venture out again, but as I wait for my legs to recuperate just a little longer. I will do my routine with is to wash the dishes. Laundry if needed and make some soup, maybe eat an apple because they keep the doctors away unless you're just unlucky and doomed.I think today I will hang out and read about fashion and catch up some more on my math which is definitely yucky! I think I might check out the news and see whats going on in the world. Because its always good to be informed. I will try to be more open-mined today and more relaxed about the choices I make. I will catch myself playing the cloud game more than once but I will enjoy my day today and I hope that you do too:) ~HappyPosting 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a better than terrific Day! I love the subtle wit and hint of dryness, your writings are getter better and better!!! I love reading your stories...breathe

    ReplyDelete