Thursday, May 5, 2011

GOOD_MORNING_VIETNAM

GREAT_MOVIE
but yes I'm having a good morning but had a great day yesterday:) lets start with a few favorite sayings of mine...
1.Big girls need big diamonds.
Elizabeth Taylor

 2.Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. 
Albert Einstein
3.A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Coco Chanel

.........................................................
yes, Coco is so great. So yesterday I'm pretty sure I ran for hours! I started at 3:45 and did not stop running, with a short few walks till six-ish. My legs are beat! I have no idea how many pounds I shed but good Lord it was a lot!
The weather was perfect. You had a hot sun and really cool wind. When I ran it was perfect, not too hot and my sweat didn't turn to ice. 
........................................................................
The world is at my feet, my play ground, my polished oyster, my dream, my reality, my fantasy, my unwanted desire to make pancakes, you get the point...
So today is the day I believe I well learn, or do something great and if that is a lot of pressure I swear to at least get my check list done and remember to Breathe' and Let go' and most important Live' 

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic post!!! I am so glad I found your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete