Thursday, May 5, 2011

the_Story_of_the_High_goofball_&_stoner_Meatball

I did not smoke anything to get here! I was insired by my friend Bentley! 


           so we're talking and someone finally decides to read my blog and he picks the three sentence, missing picture post. He comes back and tells me I'm weird with a silly laugh face. I say, "o yeah well you're a high goofball and he reply's, "no, you're a high goof ball.Then I got inspired to write a story with the tittle of high goofball and a picture of a stoned meatball, but then I was questioned, how does one get a meatball high? I reply with, well if he has feelings you blow on him. laughing out loud for sure. So the meatball meets the goofball and they both share the hot sauce. Condiments have never meant so much while being passed back and forth like hot potato. They realize they're missing something or someone so they turn to the folk for answers.
But suddenly he was stolen by this giant pale some what wrinkly thing. Screaming and bouncing for their lives they try to hide under the napkin. Whats this the napkin is held hostage and every second is being folded now until nothing not even the size of a gum wrapper. Goofball looks at meatball and meatball looks at hot sauce and then everything went black and they both heard a gulp. And that's the end.

1 comment:

  1. Meatballs get high, by holding them over your head. Great little story, I loved it!...

    ReplyDelete