Wednesday, May 25, 2011

friday!!! MY FREAKING LICENSE WHAT A DAY!

Friday
ummm omg what a crazy day but i got my license which is awesome and insurance on my car! Loving life!
SATURDAY
I took a shower and laid out with Jessica ALL day! We mad vanilla milkshakes and listened to music and danced! I had a blast
SUNDAY
Jimmy's going to the marines dinner get together;
pizza
basketball with the guys and then us girls with no rules! which was freakin' nuts...
then it was hot tub time and their yard and a hugh pool size puddle in it....omg the boys did belly flops in it! while I stood and laughed and kicked water at them! omg!! too funny, then it was passing out time shortly after!
MONDAY
sleep in. Watched the movie, "the carriers" and then I had work at four which I was picked up and we're had a small, short bonfire.
TUESDAY
awesome day. I laid out in the sun again, I'm really tired to work on my tan...made a strawberry and bananas smoothie which are my FAVORITES! and then I had to work at four! I sold one hundred dollars of stuff in one sale so I made three dollars!!!The drive home was awesome and then we watched Austin Powers gold member which is too funny and passed out!


No comments:

Post a Comment