Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dreams_to share...

I swear I have the strangest dreams. I had a twin boy that looked identical to me! He moved five steps behind me! I walked and did cartwheels in the middle of the city as I had a follower. He was shadow and he was no decision maker.I careless ran through streets and spun around as I realized I was to close to the intersection. I stopped abruptly, but my image ran straight into the traffic! And then i switched dreams...
 
I swear gorgeous people are cursed and blessed...
when I thought about
they're lives & they're lives
are
fun.
  Not just anyone can show up at a beach permitted to get naked and not scare someone...
Or everywhere they go be asked to work at the places they venture...
Being gorgeous and sexy are of course two different things, but they go together so well...
my dream reminded me of this...


1 comment: